- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Designer clothing expo begins in Vijayawada
A three day fashion and lifestyle exhibition Poppy Petals designer clothing exhibition was inaugurated at the AConvention Center here on Saturday
Vijayawada: A three-day fashion and lifestyle exhibition ‘Poppy Petals’ designer clothing exhibition was inaugurated at the A-Convention Center here on Saturday.
Expo organiser Manjulatha spoke to the media and said the exhibition was organised as there was an overwhelming response from the denizens earlier.
She said the expo was aimed to provide a variety of clothing range, designer jewellery and lifestyle accessories for the people of Amaravati capital region.
She said about 70 stalls were offering a wide range of clothing and designers and lifestyle accessories for the upcoming festival and other auspicious occasions.