- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
Vijayakeeladri to host Brahmotsavams
Jeer Educational Trust and Ubhaya Vedanta Acharya Peetham Trust will jointly organise the Second Brahmotsavams atop Vijayakeeladri in Sitanagaram from February 10
Vijayawada: Jeer Educational Trust and Ubhaya Vedanta Acharya Peetham Trust will jointly organise the Second Brahmotsavams atop Vijayakeeladri in Sitanagaram from February 10.
Narsapuram MP Gokaraju Gangaraju, Chairman of Ubhaya Vedanta Acharya Peetham Trust, told newsmen here on Monday that all arrangements were in place to organise the Brahmotsavam atop Vijayakeeladri under the auspices of Tridandi Ramanuja Jeer. The MP said that several programmes would be undertaken from February 10 to 16.
The devotees would be served ‘Anna Prasadam’ everyday and the activists of Vikasa Tarangini and the workers of Vijayakeeladri Kshetram would provide all necessary services to the visiting devotees.
He said that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was invited to attend the Brahmotsavams. Noted Peethadhipatis and prominent persons would participate in the week-long function, he added. Trust manager Puranam Venkatacharya, Trust Principal Mudumbai Madhusudanacharya were also present.