- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
- Modi to visit Chhattisgarh, Telangana on Oct 3
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Sky Force’ comes with an interesting teaser
- Only a booster dose can save ‘The Vaccine War’
- Don’t take to streets to protest, trust govt: Goa CM on maintaining 'Sarva Dharma Sambhava'
- Bengal Guv seeks clarification of Kolkata Mayor also holding state portfolio
- HC rejects plea to dismiss case against Malur MLA for land allocation
- A large number of police reach TDP former minister's residence
- Shiva Rajkumar’s ‘Ghost’ trailer: High-octane action entertainer
No need for Director of Medical Education approval for Hospital Development Committee decisions: Collector K Bhaskar
Whatever the decisions taken in the Hospital Development Committee meeting inform to the DME and there is no need to get again approvals, Collector K Bhaskar instructs the all the government hospital managements
Visakhapatnam: Whatever the decisions taken in the Hospital Development Committee meeting inform to the DME and there is no need to get again approvals, Collector K Bhaskar instructs the all the government hospital managements.
The Director of Medical Education is also one of the members of the Hospital Development Committees. The DME or a nominated official from the DME should attend the meetings. If,they do not attend the meeting, no need to send the committee decisions again to the DME for approvals, he said.
In order to take speedy decisions at the local level to ensure quality services to the patients, the government has established the Hospital Development Committee and Collector is the chairman of the committee. There are several officials are in the committee as members.
The committee will meet periodically to take and implement various important decisions to render quality services to the patients. The government has also nominated Director of Medical Education as one of the members of the committee. According to the norms, the DME or a nominated official is supposed to attend the meeting.
Pointing out the procedure, Collector Bhaskar directed all the superintendents of government hospitals to stop the practice and implement the Hospital Development Committee decisions with immediate effect.
For every small issue, the officials have habituated to write to the government for approvals. In fact, the government established the committees to avoid the delay in implementing the decisions.
The collector also directed the officials to procure urgent and needy medical equipment, medicines and other material at the district level. The District Purchase Committee led by Joint Collector would procure the needy material hereafter, Collector Bhaskar issued directions to the hospital management, he added.