- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Arjitha Sevas on Rathasapthami cancelled
In view of Radhasapthami on February 12, the VIP break darshan will be limited to only protocol VIPs on February 11 and 12
Tirumala: In view of Radhasapthami on February 12, the VIP break darshan will be limited to only protocol VIPs on February 11 and 12. The TTD has also cancelled all other privilege darshans through Supatham entry including senior citizens, physically challenged, parents with infants below one-year old and donors on February 12 anticipating heavy pilgrim rush for the big fete. All Arjitha Sevas were also cancelled on the day of Radhasapthami to cope with the rush, said a TTD release here on Tuesday.