- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
CM Naidu cheated Kapus, alleges YSRCP in Guntur
YSRCP Guntur Parliament Constituency coordinator Kilari Rosaiah criticised that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for cheating the members belonging to the Kapu community once again
Guntur: YSRCP Guntur Parliament Constituency coordinator Kilari Rosaiah criticised that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for cheating the members belonging to the Kapu community once again.
Addressing a press meet held at YSRCP office in the city on Friday, he said that MP Galla Jayadev started talking about SCS after TDP distanced itself from BJP.
He lashed out at the MP for making false promises of providing job to every household and taking the youth for a ride.
“TDP has no commitment on SCS. Only YSRCP is fighting for SCS from the beginning. Voters will teach a lesson to the TDP in the coming elections,” he added.
YSRCP leaders Athukuri Anjaneyulu, Meda Sambasiva Rao, Chilaka Subba Rao were among those participated.