- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Use cost-effective technology
RINL CMD P K Rath inaugurated a twoday national seminar on Global Trends in NRHR Coke Making Technologies here on Friday The seminar is being jointly organised by RINL and IIM, Visakhapatnam Chapter
Visakhapatnam: RINL CMD P K Rath inaugurated a two-day national seminar on ‘Global Trends in NR-HR Coke Making Technologies’ here on Friday. The seminar is being jointly organised by RINL and IIM, Visakhapatnam Chapter.
Speaking on the occasion, Rath highlighted the need to optimise resources available and look for cost-effective technologies while setting up new coke oven batteries.