2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Spied With New Alloy Wheels, Roof Rails
Hyundai is set to launch the nextgen Grand i10 this year The latest version of Hyundais hatchback has been spied testing multiple times, revealing various details each time The latest spy shot shows the topvariant of the Grand i10 with a new set of dualtone alloy wheels as well as roof rails Sadly, the rest of the car is heavily camouflaged
Expected to go on sale in the second half of 2019, the new Grand i10 is likely to be powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engines
- The Grand i10 spied testing is probably the top variant of the upcoming model.
- The latest spy shot reveals a new set of alloy wheels.
- Even in the top-spec variant, the new Grand i10 is expected to feature multi-reflector headlamps.
- Likely to carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine. Could get an AMT as well.
Hyundai is set to launch the next-gen Grand i10 this year. The latest version of Hyundai’s hatchback has been spied testing multiple times, revealing various details each time. The latest spy shot shows the top-variant of the Grand i10 with a new set of dual-tone alloy wheels as well as roof rails. Sadly, the rest of the car is heavily camouflaged.
However, the new spy shot suggests that the new Grand i10 will only get multi-reflector headlamps even in the top-spec variant, just like the current versions. While the lower variants of the new Grand i10 will get turn indicator mounted on the front fenders, the top-spec model will get turn indicators on the ORVMs.
The 2019 Grand i10 is likely to be based on a modified version of the current platform. However, Hyundai is likely to package it better to make it more spacious.
Under the bonnet, the new Grand i10 is expected to be powered by the same set of engines- a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS of power and 113Nm of torque and a 1.2-litre diesel engine that is good for 75PS and 190Nm. Currently, both engines are offered with a 5-speed manual transmission. With the update, however, Hyundai is likely to introduce a 5-speed AMT as a replacement for the ageing 4-speed AT.
Like the current Grand i10, the new hatchback is also expected to be loaded with features. Expect it to pack dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, speed alert system and a seatbelt reminder for front passengers as standard. Other features that are expected to carry forward include the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and auto climate control with rear AC vents.
The new Grand i10 is expected to be priced at par with the outgoing model, which is priced between Rs 4.97 lakh to Rs 7.62 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). When launched, it will renew its rivalry with the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100 NXT.
Read More on : Grand i10 diesel
- Chhattisgarh BJP leader arrested for molesting 34-year-old woman
- BJP demands repolling in West Bengal, questions impartial role of Election Commission
- 2 suspected criminals shot dead inside car near Delhi metro in gang war
- UP: Woman arrested for killing husband with lover's help
- Exit polls are shown by media but BJP will be thrown out of power: Babbar