- Tourism spots to get facelift in Chittoor
- 36 persons to try their luck in Balapur Laddu Auction
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- Tourism can be major growth driver of country, Mayor Sirisha
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Sept 28
- Wildlife scientists visits Tirumala walkway, inspects on setting up fencing
- Hyderabad: Police Drone teams monitoring Ganesh idol immersion closely.
- Hyderabad: Slowly Khairatabad Ganesh Shobha Yatra is proceeding
- Ganesh procession : Police Commissioner urges denizens to ‘stay indoors’
- New Delhi: Denying child’s affection to other spouse cruelty said Delhi High Court
Kriti has learnt to deal with rumours
\"The link-up stories and rumours are part and parcel of the film industry. It\'s my third film and one link-up story is fine. I will deal with it,” she said, though she feels such stories divert focus from work.
Actress Kriti Sanon, who has been in limelight for rumours linking her to 'Raabta' co-starSushant Singh Rajput, says such things are part and parcel of the industry and she can deal with them.
Since the time the 26-year-old actress and 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' actor began working in 'Raabta', rumours of their romance started. "The link-up stories and rumours are part and parcel of the film industry. It's my third film and one link-up story is fine. I will deal with it,” she said, though she feels such stories divert focus from work.
"My film is yet to come. I think my work will speak for itself," Kriti said.
'Raabta', which marks the directorial debut of Dinesh Vijan, is scheduled to release on February 12 next year. She also has Nikkhil Advani's 'Lucknow Central' opposite Farhan Akhtar, and 'Bareilly Ki Barfi' with Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao.