Chinese shares open higher
Chinese stocks opened higher on Wednesday following the central bank\'s decision to cut interest rates and the reserve requirement ratio (RRR).
Chinese stocks opened higher on Wednesday following the central bank's decision to cut interest rates and the reserve requirement ratio (RRR).
The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index opened at 2,980.79 points, up 0.53 percent, Xinhua reported.
The Shenzhen Component Index opened 0.02 percent higher at 10,199.90.
The ChiNext Index, tracking China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises, opened 0.74 percent lower at 1,975.92 points.
- Sushma Swaraj asks Indians stranded in Tripoli to leave immediately
- Modi failed to give 'laddoo' to West Bengal, now BJP will get 'rosogolla': Mamata
- Late ND Tiwari's son Rohit Shekhar died unnatural death, says autopsy report
- Priyanka meets party, BSP and JAP leaders in Amethi
- Odisha records 72% polling in second phase