Sensex sheds 22 points in early trade
A benchmark index of Indian equities markets, the 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex), was trading 21.82 points, or 0.09 percent down during Monday\'s morning session.
A benchmark index of Indian equities markets, the 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex), was trading 21.82 points, or 0.09 percent down during Monday's morning session.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 3 points, or 0.04 percent down at 7,758.95 points.
The Sensex of the S&P Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), which opened at 25,425.32 points, was trading at 25,497.40 points (at 9.27 a.m.) in the early session, down 21.82 points, or 0.09 percent from the previous day's close at 25,519.22 points.
The Sensex touched a high of 25,525.61 points and a low of 25,413.54 points in the trade so far.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes