GMR honoured with BAI award
GMR Group Chairman, G M Rao, has been honoured with ‘Bulandh Bharath’ award by Builders’ Association of India (BAI) for his contributions towards nation building.
Hyderabad: GMR Group Chairman, G M Rao, has been honoured with ‘Bulandh Bharath’ award by Builders’ Association of India (BAI) for his contributions towards nation building. SGK Kishore, CEO, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL) accepted the award on behalf of GM Rao from Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and Union Minister for Urban Development M Venkaiah Naidu during the 27th All India Builders’ Convention (AIBC) organised by BAI here on Friday.
Bulandh Bharath award is an initiative by BAI to identify and reward excellence in the field of construction and infrastructure in the country. “I feel blessed by the opportunity to serve my country by building national assets. We are committed towards creating infrastructural assets for the rising India.
Our dedication and honest efforts have seen some of the world-class assets like Delhi and Hyderabad Airports. We continue doing this,” said G M Rao in a release. I am grateful to BAI for bestowing me with this honour and I humbly accept the award on behalf of the entire GMR family, he added.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes