- The rise in women seeking online skill trainings in past 5 yrs : Survey
- YSRCP dismisses Prashant Kishor prediction on Jagan’s defeat
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
Foodpanda ties up with McDonald’s
foodpanda, India’s largest online food ordering platform, has announced a partnership with Hardcastle Restaurants (HRPL), which owns and operates McDonald’s restaurants across West and South India.
Hyderabad: foodpanda, India’s largest online food ordering platform, has announced a partnership with Hardcastle Restaurants (HRPL), which owns and operates McDonald’s restaurants across West and South India. With this, foodpanda becomes the first online food aggregator company to bring McDonald’s on board.
- Plans to deliver food across its restaurants in West and South India
Commenting on the tie-up, Saurabh Kochhar, CEO, foodpanda India says, “We’re glad to have had the opportunity of being exclusive partners that will allow consumers to enjoy the McDonald’s menu for the first time through an online food aggregator.
At foodpanda, we strive to provide unique experiences with hassle free deliveries to our customers as well as provide them with a variety of places to order and will add great value to our services.”