- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
- Telangana people happy with performance of BRS government: Gutha
- Karnataka Deputy CM D K Shivakumar’s Surprise visit to Rajahmundry
- Man found dead in Hayathnagar of Hyderabad
- The Dubbing Works Of Pawan Kalyan And Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Bro’ Begins Today
- Amazon Revolution 5G sale: Get Discounts on Samsung Galaxy M14, Redmi K50i and more
- Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
HDFC Bank m-cap crosses Rs 5 lakh crore mark
HDFC Bank on Thursday breached a market valuation of Rs 5 lakh crore, becoming the third company to achieve this milestone after RIL and TCS.
NEW DELHI: HDFC Bank on Thursday breached a market valuation of Rs 5 lakh crore, becoming the third company to achieve this milestone after RIL and TCS.
- The stock of the bank hit one-year high of Rs 1,953.75, up 3.31 per cent
- Shares of the private lender have gained nearly 5 per cent so far this year
The bank's market capitalisation (m-cap) stood at Rs 5,02,859.55 crore in afternoon trade, making it the first bank to cross Rs 5 lakh crore m-cap mark.The stock hit one-year high of Rs 1,953.75, up 3.31 per cent. Shares of the company were trading 2.82 per cent higher at Rs 1,944.50 apiece on BSE at 1340 hrs.
In terms of equity volume, 1.44 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 27 lakh shares changed hands on NSE during the day.
Shares of the bank have gained nearly 5 per cent so far this year.Reliance Industries (RIL) is the country's most valued firm with a market valuation of Rs 5,85,539.19 crore, followed by TCS (Rs 5,54,281.97 crore), HDFC Bank, ITC (Rs 3,34,323.28 crore) and HDFC (Rs 3,04,109.53 crore).