- The land earmarked for public purposes would not be cancelled even after 5 years : Karnataka High Court
- RBI Monetary Policy: Abhay Bhutada, MD Poonavala Fincorp
- Sequels to fight at B-town box-office
- Khammam: Cheated by agent, 17 labourers from district detained in Malaysia
- Andhra Pradesh: Husband kills wife for seeking divorce in Anakapalli
- SCR Cancels Three Trains due to ongoing restoration works in Odisha
- Siblings killed in road accident in Hanamkonda
- Russia reports heavy fighting in Zaporizhzhia region of Ukraine
- How to use WhatsApp Channels and all details
- National Donald Duck Day
Akhilesh Kumar Singh reappointed as MD of Shriram AMC
Shriram Asset Management Company today re-appointed Akhilesh Kumar Singh as its managing director for a period of three years.
NEW DELHI: Shriram Asset Management Company today re-appointed Akhilesh Kumar Singh as its managing director for a period of three years.
However, the appointment is subject to the approval of shareholders, the firm said in a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges.
The board of directors of Shriram AMC at its meeting held today "decided to re-appoint Akhilesh Kumar Singh as managing director of the company for the period of 3 year commencing from February 14, 2018, subject to approval of the shareholders".
Meanwhile, the asset management company has reported a net loss of Rs 68.40 lakh in the three months ended December 31, 2017 as compared to a net loss of Rs 33.42 lakh in the year-ago period.
Its total income rose to Rs 33.78 lakh during the quarter under review from Rs 25.60 lakh in October-December quarter of 2016-17.