- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
- Why Pakistan's military establishment turned against its blue-eyed boy
- 'Self-glorifying authoritarian PM' says Congress on new Parlaiment inauguration
- PM Modi inaugurates new Parliament House
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 28 May 2023
- NTR Birth Anniversary: Balakrishna Junior NTR pays tribute to NT Ramarao
- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
Airtel to expand footprint in AP, Telangana
Telecom operator Bharti Airtel on Wednesday announced its plans to further expand its high speed mobile data footprint in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh this fiscal.
Hyderabad: Telecom operator Bharti Airtel on Wednesday announced its plans to further expand its high speed mobile data footprint in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh this fiscal.
As part of its network expansion program-Project LEAP, Airtel will add more than 15,000 new sites in FY19, along with an addition of more than 3000 kms of optic fiber, in both the Telugu speaking states.
Avneet Singh Puri, CEO (AP and TS), Bharti Airtel Ltd, said “our significant investments this year are to expand our high-speed data footprint across the two geographies.
This will further boost the coverage and data speeds and deliver a superior user experience.” The telecom service provider also plans to deploy pre-5G Massive MIMO technology across major business and residential hubs in the two states to step up high speed data experience for customers.
“Leveraging the latest capabilities of our spectrum portfolio, we will benefit from an end-to-end solution that can deliver on-demand experience for its customers,” he added.