- Amazon aggregator Thrasio files for bankruptcy in US
- Terrorist associate arrested in J&K's Sopore
- IVPL: Munaf Patel shines as Chhattisgarh Warriors thrash Rajasthan Legends by 7 wickets
- Most firms globally reported 55% or more of legacy tech debt in 2023
- 'No papers shared, no blame to share’, Delhi L-G slams Kejriwal over water scheme
- Zaheer Khan was someone I used to watch a lot to try and learn from, says James Anderson
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- MWC 2024: MediaTek Unveils Groundbreaking AI Capabilities
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg meets key Samsung, LG officials
- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
Hollywood stars in South films, rumour or publicity stunt?
Of late, it has become common to read news of Hollywood actors being roped in for Indian movies and later a clarification saying these are rumours.
Of late, it has become common to read news of Hollywood actors being roped in for Indian movies and later a clarification saying these are rumours. Many big films like ‘Robo 2.0’and ‘Kabali’ films have become targets for such rumours.
Earlier there was news that Arnold Schwargnegger was approached to play an antagonist in ‘Robo 2.0’ but after a few days there was another news that he backed out of the film due to unknown reasons and the makers zeroed in on Akshay Kumar for that role.
Another Rajnikanth film ‘Kabali’ also had this news of Chinese star hero Jet Li playing the villain, but the team clarified it that it was just a rumour. Recently, there was news of a popular Hollywood actor playing a baddie in Mahesh-Murugadoss film. Some say that these rumours are baseless while others say that this is just a publicity trick. Only the makers can explain the reason behind these rumours.