- Bengal school job case: CBI raids offices of agency supplying OMR sheets for recruitment examination
- Vigilance Dept officials are threatening officers, alleges Atishi
- Karnataka delegation in America: Holds talks with RTX, and Intelsat to explore collaborations
- iPhone 15 Scam Alert: India Post Doesn't Offer Any Gifts Through Links
- HC reserves order on Chandrababu Naidu’s bail plea in Angallu case
- The greater the animal husbandry, the greater the country's wealth and economic progress: CM
- Lokesh as accused in Amaravati Ring Road case
- Amit Shah arrives in Amritsar for Northern Zonal Council meeting
- Calcutta HC allows DA protest rally in front of Abhishek Banerjee’s office
- We do not have water to release as much as TN has asked for says DCM DK Shivakumar
Nasha actress Poonam Pandey's Helen not cabaret dancer's biopic
Controversial model Poonam Pandey has rubbished reports that her new film Helen has been shelved.
Mumbai: Controversial model Poonam Pandey has rubbished reports that her new film "Helen" has been shelved.
"There are certain reports that are being spread out. It's high time that I clear it now... people don't know what's going on with 'Helen'. I would like to clarify that 'Helen' is very much on," Poonam told IANS.
"Earlier the film was being made in Hindi, now it is in both Hindi and English. There are so many things which have got changed in the technical aspects of the film. And due to these reasons, it has got slightly delayed. But the project is very much on and the work on it is currently underway," she added.
"Helen" is to be directed by Ajit Rajpal, who had earlier written Poonam's debut Bollywood venture "Nasha".
Poonam has also clarified that the film is not a biopic on veteran dancer Helen. However, she has said that it will feature dance sequences. Apart from "Helen", Poonam says she has also signed two other projects.