- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Raj Tarun Tollywood's highest paid newcomers with a whopping remuneration!
Raj Tarun started his career acting in short films and eventually grabbed the chance to act in the rural drama ‘Uyyala Jampala’. Now, he is on a roll with successive hits and has a good craze among youth.
Raj Tarun started his career acting in short films and eventually grabbed the chance to act in the rural drama ‘Uyyala Jampala’. Now, he is on a roll with successive hits and has a good craze among youth. Born in Vizag, Raj Tarun has become the most sought after young actor in Tollywood.
His fourth film Seethamma Andarlu Ramayya Sitralu is all set to hit theaters next Friday. He is likely to create history in Tollywood with four back to back hits if this film becomes manages to strike the right chord with the audience. He is currently said to be charging Rs 1 crore per film and signed three films. Raj Tarun is also believed to be one of Tollywood’s highest paid new-comers.
He has teamed up with Manchu Vishnu and the film is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment. He has also signed a film with Geetha Arts and one produced by Dil Raju.