- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Renu Desai shares secret to be happy
Pawan Kalyan\'s former wife Renu Desai went on a philosophical mode when she took to Twitter to share her secret of happiness. The actress seems to have mastered the art of finding happiness and how to be happy in one\'s own skin.
Pawan Kalyan's former wife Renu Desai went on a philosophical mode as she took to Twitter to share her secret of happiness. The actress seems to have mastered the art of finding happiness and how to be happy in one's own skin.
A while ago, Renu Desai tweeted:
It takes very little to be happy. But, it's the most difficult to find that 'very little' in time.— renu (@renuudesai) February 16, 2016
Nothing much has been happening for Renu Desai on the professional front in the past couple of years. The actress who ventured into direction with the movie Ishq Wala Love is yet to begin a new project.