- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
Mahesh Babu's daughter Sitara in Brahmotsavam
Super Star Mahesh Babu seems to be making his kids prone to the showbiz at a very young age.
Super Star Mahesh Babu seems to be making his kids prone to the showbiz at a very young age. While the actor's son Gautam made his debut with the movie 1-Nenokkadine, it is now the turn of Mahesh Babu's daughter Sitara who will be seen in his forthcoming flick Brahmotasavam.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotasavam will have Sitara make her debut in a cameo role. Brahmotasavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha in lead roles. While the release date of Brahmotsavam is yet to be finalized, the movie is all set to hit the theatres in the month of May. Watch the space for more updates.