- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Photos: Nakul Weds Sruti Bhaskar in Chennai
Actor Nakul and Sruti Bhaskar got married in a close-knit ceremony here on Sunday.
Chennai: Actor Nakul and Sruti Bhaskar got married in a close-knit ceremony here on Sunday.
"It was a very private ceremony, with just the families of the couple and close friends present. Nakul plans to host a reception and invite everybody from Kollywood fraternity," a source close to Nakul to IANS.
Nakul and Sruti have been seeing each other for quite some time now.
Talking to IANS last year, Nakul had said falling in love has been "life-changing".
"I've known her for the last five years and she's been with me through my ups and downs and keeps me level-headed," he said.
"In front of her, I get to be the person I really am. It's been a life-changing experience because when the things you never believed in, suddenly became reality, it feels like this," he added.
Sruti works in the marketing arm of the city-based SPI Cinemas, a leading multiplex.