- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Jism actress Bipasha is still single!
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu on Sunday snubbed rumours that she has got engaged to her \"Alone\" co-star Karan Singh Grover, after she was captured wearing a prominent diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu on Sunday snubbed rumours that she has got engaged to her "Alone" co-star Karan Singh Grover, after she was captured wearing a prominent diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
"Wait for me to announce my wedding when I want to and if I want to. Please stop treating it frivolously," Bipasha tweeted.
Some images that have surfaced online feature Bipasha sitting on the back seat of a car, while Karan is seated in front, next to the driver. Looking casual, deglam and tired, Bipasha can be seen looking down, trying to avoid the papparazzi.
The "Jism" actress, who was earlier famously dating actor John Abraham, has urged fans and media persons to avoid speculating on her current relationship status.
"For years, I have dealt with this constant discussion. Please be patient. After all it's my life. Thank you all. Humble request to all those who love me," she said.
Commenting on the images that have sparked speculation of her engagement, she said: "And yes, I don't like getting clicked at 10 p.m. post a massage. Oily and dirty. Am sure all women will understand that. It's not rocket science."