- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
- Hi Nanna Movie Twitter Reviews Live Updates
- Waiter Fatally Beaten At Uttar Pradesh Wedding Over Accidental Tray Touch
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 07 December, 2023
- Delhi Schools Trim Winter Break: Reduced To Six Days Starting January 1, 2024
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on 07 December, 2023
- Adani Group charts $75-bn capex to power RE capacity
- Vizianagaram: Paddy crop in 10,000 acre submerged
Marriage can wait for Varun Dhawan
Actor Varun Dhawan says that he has no plans of getting married right now. Varun\'s contemporary Arjun Kapoor had recently said that Varun is one actor who can be a good househusband, based on Arjun\'s stay-at-home character in the film Ki & Ka.
Actor Varun Dhawan says that he has no plans of getting married right now. Varun's contemporary Arjun Kapoor had recently said that Varun is one actor who can be a good "househusband", based on Arjun's "stay-at-home" character in the film ‘Ki & Ka’. Asked about it at an event in Mumbai recently, Varun said, "I don't have any plans of getting married right now and I don't know why Arjun is spreading such rumours."
Reports of Varun and his childhood friend and rumoured girlfriend Natasha Dalal, have been going on for quite some time with pictures of them spotted at various places getting flashed. Few months back, Varun flew down to Goa with Natasha for a friend's wedding and the trip and some pictures received much attention on social media and stories of his marriage started making the rounds.
The rumours were earlier denied by his father, director David Dhawan who said Varun will take his time to get married, since he should be married to his profession at the moment and that he would let him marry only once his ‘Partner’ star Salman Khan gets married.