- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
Looks have become important to everybody: Arjun Kapoor
Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is gearing up for the promotion of his film \"Ki and Ka\", says today looks have become important to everybody.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is gearing up for the promotion of his film "Ki and Ka", says today looks have become important to everybody.
"If you are a good actor, all these pressures doesn't matter. I feel this society has created this pressure. Looks have become important to everybody. I think, for an actor, you should look the way your character needs you to look. It should not be more or less than that," Arjun said.
Arjun will be seen playing an IIT graduate and a house husband in the R. Balki directorial.
Asked about his comparison with his uncle and actor Anil Kapoor, he said: "When you start, you don't have a reference point. Suddenly, I came as an actor. Comparisons with Anil stopped after one film."
"There was no similarity to my performance. I have got flashes of the Kapoors, but then thank God there was no comparison."