- Plea to discuss VRAs problems at AP Cabinet meet
- Tirupati: Congress demands reduction in GST on fuel, food items
- BSF jawan killed, two Assam Rifles personnel injured in Manipur
- Even Reddys denied justice under YSRCP rule, says Lokesh
- Depression over Arabian Sea likely to intensify into Cyclone
- India vibrant democracy, go to Delhi and see for yourself: TopWhite House official
- Krishna Delta farmers to receive water from today
- GAIL donates medical equipment to GGH
- Guntur: Arrangements reviewed for CM YS Jagan visit
- CM YS Jagan to distribute TIDCO houses on June 9
Witherspoon marks five-year wedding anniversary with heartfelt post
It has been five years since Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth got married and the very much in love couple are celebrating their anniversary on social media.
Washington, D.C.: It has been five years since Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth got married and the very much in love couple are celebrating their anniversary on social media.
The 40-year-old actress recently took to her Instagram page and shared a black and white pic of her and Toth sitting on a couch together with her hand touching his and captioned it as, "Happy anniversary to my sweet husband I love you, JT! #5years" E! Online reports.
The 'Wild' actress and talent agent Jim, who have a three-year-old son Tennessee James, wed on March 26, 2011, at her ranch in Ojai, California, in front of family and friends.
Witherspoon had earlier marked her and Toth's fourth wedding anniversary with a sweet Instagram snap along with a heartfelt message.