- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
- Google partners with news publishers, fact-checkers to curb deepfakes
- India expresses shock over killings in Gaza
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 709 cr for Vidya Deevena
- LS candidates jump 4-fold between 1952 and 2019
- Don’t seek votes on caste, religion
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 2nd March 2024
Venkatesh clarifies rumors on Bollywood movie
Actor Venkatesh who was last seen in the movie Drishyam has been missing in action on the big screen for a while now.
Actor Venkatesh who was last seen in the movie Drishyam has been missing in action on the big screen for a while now. The actor is currently busy with the shoot of his next movie Babu Bangaram under the direction of Maruthi with Nayanthara in the lead role and Rana Daggubati in a pivotal role.
Lately, speculations are doing the rounds that Ventakesh will be starring in the remake of the Hindi superhit movie Baby starring Akshay Kumar. It was learnt that Venkatesh will reprise the role of Akshay and Rana will play his role from the original.
However, Venkatesh denied the rumours on the remake and also advised people not to believe in any rumour until it is formally announced.