- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Pratyusha's lawyer has '15 big reasons' for Rahul's custody
Pratyusha Banerjee\'s lawyer has said that he has \'15 big reasons\' as to why the late actress\' beau Rahul Raj Singh \"should be taken into custody and drilled further.\"
Pratyusha Banerjee's lawyer has said that he has '15 big reasons' as to why the late actress' beau Rahul Raj Singh "should be taken into custody and drilled further."
With days passing by, more shocking revelations and allegations are coming up both from Rahul and Pratyusha's families, after the latter's suicide on April 1.
According to the ' Balika Vadhu' actress' lawyer, after postmortem report, they think that Pratyusha was hit as well, reports a leading web portal.
He also said, "Pratyusha's bank card was also used by Rahul! And also, before the police reached the hospital following Pratyusha's suicide, why did Rahul run away? Big question! Only Rahul can tell each and everything!"
While speaking on Pratyusha being a victim of domestic violence , the lawyer said, the late actress had informed her friends of being physically assaulted.
"Rahul never let Pratyusha talk to her parents. Why did he not inform the police after her suicide which he should have done in the first place? We did not even find any suicide note, probably Rahul has destroyed all the evidence against him," he added.
He also stated that Rahul has had a record of cheating seven women and duping around Rs. 25 lakh in the past and hence, according to him, it can be a "pre-planned murder."
Keeping all these points in mind, a local Mumbai court yesterday rejected the pre-arrest bail plea of Rahul, booked for abetment of Pratyusha suicide.