- Vijayawada: Civic chief Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspects Ambedkar statue works
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Navy to host yoga camp at RK Beach
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma unveiled his new office RGV DEN in Hyderabad
- Srikakulam: Hand pumps damaged across the district
- ZP Genral Body Meeting held in Chittoor, Minister Ramchandra Reddy attended
- Warangal: Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao distributes units under various schemes
- India outshine Japan 1-0 to enter final of Women's Jr Asia Cup, qualify for FIH Jr Hockey Women's World Cup
- TS government giving boost to caste-based professions
- Software engineer jumps off from building in Hyderabad, dies
- Microsoft Bing brings images in chat responses
Gauri Khan has a solid family backing to further her career goals
Gauri Khan, wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, says her husband and her children are very supportive, when it comes to her career as a designer.
New Delhi: Gauri Khan, wife of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, says her husband and her children are very supportive, when it comes to her career as a designer.
The 45-year-old entrepreneur owns home decor line of her own and has also collaborated with Satya Paul, where she has co-designed three collections for the label.
"Shah Rukh is very supportive and so are my kids. They do come to the store and want to look at every piece what I have designed, what I am doing and they are very involved," Gauri said at the launch of her new collection of saris titled "Cocktails and Dreams" for Satya Paul here.
"Yes they totally support me," added the mother of three.
Shah Rukh, who married Gauri 1991, have a son named Aryan and a daughter named Suhana.
The duo also welcomed their third child Abram, born through a surrogate mother in 2013.