- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
- Need framework to identify Good Bad realtors Housing Secy
Balayya's 100th film Gauthamiputra Satakarni yet to get leading lady
The makers of upcoming Telugu period-drama Gauthamiputra Satakarni, which happens to be actor Nandamuri Balakrishna\'s 100th film, are yet to finalise a leading lady.
Chennai: The makers of upcoming Telugu period-drama "Gauthamiputra Satakarni", which happens to be actor Nandamuri Balakrishna's 100th film, are yet to finalise a leading lady.
"While talks have been initiated with a few heroines including Nayanthara, the makers haven't finalised anyone yet. They are keen on roping in Nayanthara. However, she's preoccupied with prior commitment and hence might not have dates for the project," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
However, she isn't ruled out yet.
"They plan to hold one last round of talks with her to see if she can manage to set aside dates for the project. Since she had already worked with Balakrishna in two successful projects, they feel she'll be his ideal pair," he said.
Nayanthara and Balakrishna had previously worked in "Simhaa" and "Sri Rama Rajyam".
"Gauthamiputra Satakarni" will be directed by National Award-winning filmmaker Krish.