- Google launches 4 generative consulting offerings to help clients use AI
- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
- Naga Shaurya, Pawan Basamsetti, Sudhakar Cherukuri, SLV Cinemas Rangabali Teaser Unveiled
- Rohit Sharma is here to guide and inspire you every step of the way
- Southwest Monsoon arrives in Kerala, likely to enter Rayalaseema in a week
- WhatsApp launches new feature 'Channels' for broadcast messages
- Philippines' Mayon volcano 'quietly erupting'
- Delhi High Court stays Centre's suspension of registration certificates, quota assigned to HGOs
- Fahadh Faasil’s next flick teaser creates curiosity
- Zomato and Blinkit to get AI tools to improve services
Kumari 21F goes to Kannada
After receiving accolades from the audience and critics and registering impressive box office numbers, Telugu film ‘Kumari 21F’ will be soon remade in Sandalwood.
After receiving accolades from the audience and critics and registering impressive box office numbers, Telugu film ‘Kumari 21F’ will be soon remade in Sandalwood. Debutant Sriman, who has been an Associated with Annapurna Studios for a decade, will direct the Kannada version.
The film will be jointly remade in Kannada by Seven Channel Manickam Narayanan and Sri Lakshmi Jyoti Creations while Sukumar Writings is presenting it. Sagar Mahathi (Mani Sharma’s son) is rendering the music. The lead pair of the romantic entertainer is yet to be announced. The Telugu version of the Surya Pratap directorial starred Raj Tarun and Hebah Patel.