- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
- September 2023 Australia's driest month on record since 1900
- NASA postpones probe to explore metal-rich asteroid to Oct 12
- Goa heading towards worst form of economic crisis, says LoP Yuri Alemao
- When it comes to election campaigning, lie brazenly: Jairam to PM Modi over comments on Rajasthan
- Modi’s visit aimed at helping BRS win: Revanth
- World Bank retains Cambodia's growth forecast at 5.5% in 2023
- China’s lunar mission to launch Pakistani satellite
Sarabha in last leg of production
The shooting of the Telugu film ‘Sarabha’, directed by debutant N Narasimha Rao, is nearing completion. The makers are currently filming a folk song under the supervision of Sekhar master.
The shooting of the Telugu film ‘Sarabha’, directed by debutant N Narasimha Rao, is nearing completion. The makers are currently filming a folk song under the supervision of Sekhar master. The number features Katti Samu, Kara Samu, Tappeta Gullu, Karakattam, etc., and is expected to be lavishly shot.
“We are shooting a folk number that showcases various Indian dances and fighting styles. We have done extensive research on the dance forms and roped in specialists who are trained in the respective art to get it right on screen. We want to give the song a unique spin,” said the director.
The film’s producer Ashwinikumar Sahadev said, “We are in the last leg of production and are trying to wrap up next month. The post production works are also taking place simultaneously and we are planning for a June release.” The socio fantasy film features Aakash Sahadev and Misti Chakravarthy while veteran actress Jayaprada will be seen in an important role.