- Sharwanand wedding update: The groom is not more a bachelor
- Odisha train tragedy: PM Modi expresses gratitude to world leaders for condolence messages
- Goa Environmental Film Festival kicks off with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- Kannada actress Prema takes ramp walk with cancer survivors to spread message of courage
- Chiranjeevi swag looks at Star Cancer Centre inaugural ceremony
- Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel birthday
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 04 June 2023
- Kichcha Sudeep applauds Malayalam blockbuster ‘2018’
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ to be released in more than 600 locations in USA
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 04 June 2023
Rakul Preet not to dub for Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu
Actress Rakul Preet Singh\'s next flick with Allu Arjun, Sarrainodu is gearing up for release this weekend. The actress is currently busy promoting the movie where she revealed some interesting facts about her in the movie.
Actress Rakul Preet Singh's next flick with Allu Arjun, Sarrainodu is gearing up for release this weekend. The actress is currently busy promoting the movie where she revealed some interesting facts about her in the movie.
Earlier, Rakul Preet lent her voice in Jr NTR's flick Nannaku Prematho, however, the actress is not dubbing her voice for Allu Arjun's Sarrainodu. Going into details, Rakul's role in Sarrainodu is that of a village girl, named MahaLakshmi.
Revealing more, Rakul Preet stated that she did not dub for the movie as her accent may not suit the character belonging to a village. Meanwhile, Rakul is currently working in Mega Power star Ram Charan's Dhruva.