- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Karan-Bipasha wedding details revealed
Actor Karan Singh Grover, who is all set to tie the knot with Bipasha Basu, says everything about the actress is the best.
Mumbai: Actor Karan Singh Grover, who is all set to tie the knot with Bipasha Basu, says everything about the actress is the best.
The "Alone" stars, who have been romantically linked for over a year, are all set to get married on April 30.
Karan took to Instagram to share a photograph of their pre-wedding shoot. In the image Karan, who is looking dapper in a black suit with a crisp white shirt paired with a black bow, is cutely kissing the "Jism" actress's nose.
"Everything about you is the best," Karan captioned the image.
According to the information available so far, Bipasha will marry at her Khar residence, with only family and close friends from both sides in attendance. A reception is said to be planned later at St. Regis, formerly known as Palladium Hotel, in Lower Parel.
There will also be a mehendi ceremony on April 28 at Villa 69, a lounge bar in Juhu. But these details are yet to be officially confirmed.
While it will be the first marriage for Bipasha, who was earlier famously dating John Abraham, it is Karan's third wedding.
Karan was first married to actress Shraddha Nigam, and later to Jennifer Winget.