- Delhi High Court dismisses plea to offer prayers at demolished 600-yr-old mosque on Shab-e-Barat
- BJP protests in Karnataka Assembly against Siddaramaiah govt's resolution
- UPA govt refused to hike Karnataka’s share from 30% to 40%: BJP
- MEA responds to Indians caught in conflict in Russia, urges caution
- IIT Bombay’s new low-cost, thin coating material can reduce record heat
- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
Tiger Shroff can't get enough of remakes, eyes Parinda
Actor Tiger Shroff, who is awaiting the release of his film \"Baaghi\", says he is keen to work in the remake of the 1989 film \"Parinda\" starring his father Jackie Shroff
Actor Tiger Shroff, who is awaiting the release of his film "Baaghi", says he is keen to work in the remake of the 1989 film "Parinda" starring his father Jackie Shroff.
Asked if he would like to star in a remake of his father's film, Tiger told IANS: "I would like to work in the remake of my father's film 'Parinda'".
The one-film-old star shared that he likes all films starring Jackie, but "Parinda" is "close to his heart".
"Although I like all his films, 'Parinda' is really close to my heart," he added.
Directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, "Parinda", a crime drama film, also featured actors Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit in lead roles.
On the work front Tiger will also be seen in filmmaker-choreographer Remo D'souza's "A Flying Jatt", which also features actress Jacqueline Fernandez.