- Vijayawada District Congress president Gundlakunta Sriramulu slams govt. For supressing opposition party
- Kadapa Mayor congratulates Bishop Issac on third anniversary as CSI president
- Profit booking halts 6-day bull run
- Uppercase unveils school backpacks
- Kurnool: Officials told to address drinking water woes
- DPI-led GDP to reach $8-trn level by 2030
- FM for weeding out illegal loan apps
- Tirupati: Pulse polio programme to be held on March 3
- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Conflict
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
Toss-up between Tabu and Nadia
A day after Anushka-starrer ‘Bhagamati’ was launched, gossip mills were abuzz with the news that Tabu has been signed on for an important role in the film.
The two supremely talented individuals are in reckoning to play a key role in Anushka-starrer ‘Bhagamati’
A day after Anushka-starrer ‘Bhagamati’ was launched, gossip mills were abuzz with the news that Tabu has been signed on for an important role in the film. A little digging confirmed us that when the usually picky National-award winning actress was approached and narrated the script, she gave her nod instantly.
However, here’s another twist to the tale. The makers are also considering Nadia’s name for the same role and even approached her in this regard. Nadia earlier starred in ‘Mirchi’, a production venture of UV Creations. Since ‘Bhagamati’ is also backed by the same house, their proximity to Nadia prompted them to approach and narrate her the script.
“Yes, Nadia was given a narration about her role and the script, and it’s just a matter of time before she comes on board,” says a source close to the unit. While a clear picture would emerge in a week’s time, the film’s director Ashok, on the other hand is finalising the rest of the cast. Since the team of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ have taken a summer retreat this May, Anushka is expected to participate in the regular shooting of ‘Bhagamati’ from May 19.