- Tension grips Nandyal after residents oppose demolition drive
- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ held in its true spirit in Tirupati
- BRS MLC resigns to join Congress
- Telangana: Tough task for BRS to retain city seats
- Yes, it'll be Kurukshetra…We’re Pandavas: Pawan
- Stung by Modi’s jibe, KTR says BRS is a family of 4 cr people in TS
- ‘Jai Bheem’ Nageswara Rao’s services hailed
- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
What happened to Nag Ashwin-Chiru project?
Nag Ashwin, soninlaw of wellknown producer Ashwini Dutt directed Mahanati movie which came out as the biopic of the yesteryear iconic actress Savithri The movie became a blockbuster
Nag Ashwin, son-in-law of well-known producer Ashwini Dutt directed 'Mahanati' movie which came out as the biopic of the yesteryear iconic actress Savithri. The movie became a blockbuster.
Impressed with the movie, Megastar Chiranjeevi also appreciated Nag Ashwin and the team. At that time, Ashwini Dutt wanted to bankroll a movie starring Chiranjeevi helmed by Nag Ashwin. He thought of producing a movie with time machine concept. Recently, in an interview, Ashwini Dutt responded on this movie. "Nagi (Nag Ashwin) started writing the script. But we don't know where to take the script. But, the movie is going to be a high budget film," said Ashwini Dutt.
"Nagi thought Chiranjeevi would be the best pick for the script. But we don't know how the story is going to develop and we have to narrate the script after the story gets in to a shape. Moreover, it depends on both of them whether the project gets materialized or not. "added Ashwini Dutt revealing that Nag Ashwin-Chiranjeevi's movie is not finalized yet.