- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
KGF Movie Twitter review
KGF Chapter 1 movie review South Indian cinema is no more limited to South and films like Baahubali and 20 proved that Now, its time for Kannada film industry to show their potential with KGF starring Rocking Star Yash in the main lead The film is having a panIndian release with dubbing versions releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam too
South Indian cinema is no more limited to South and films like ‘Baahubali’ and ‘2.0’ proved that. Now, its time for Kannada film industry to show their potential with ‘KGF’ starring Rocking Star Yash in the main lead. The film is having a pan-Indian release with dubbing versions releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam too.
‘KGF’ is having two parts and this is the first instalment in the series. KGF stands for Kolar Gold Field which is a mining area in Karnataka. Set in the backdrop of late 70’s, ‘KGF Chapter-1’ dwells into the power politics over that region and how one man controlled it. Kannada star hero Yash is the protagonist of this film while Srinidhi Shetty is paired with him. Apart from them, there are many noted Kannada actors like Srinivas Murthy, Archana Rois, Roopa Rayappa, Master Anmol, Ananth Nag, Malavika and many others. Also, Tamanna will be seen in a special number in this film.
Written and directed by Prasanth Neel, ‘KGF’ is a big-budget flick produced by Vijay Kiragandur. It is being released in Telugu by Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Bhuvan Gowda handled the camera department while music and sound design is done by Ravi Basrur. Art director Shivakumar worked on this film while Shrikanth edited this film.
With a runtime of two hours and thirty-five minutes, KGF is expected to be an interesting ride. Let us see what social media has to say over this much-anticipated flick.
ALSO READ: Rajamouli's Helping Hand for KGF
Multiplex Exhibitors who were forced to keep more shows of #KGF under pressure of AA films will transfer the shows to zero if #KGF occupancy don’t sustain minimum 30% throughout the day . More screens for Zero can add on day after tomorrow.— Sumit kadel (@SumitkadeI) December 20, 2018