- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Nellore: Kakani Govardhan Reddy lauds YSRCP rule as golden era for farmers
- Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati standing panel gives nod for Rs 4 cr development works
Rajini's image in the hands of C Kalyan
Superstar Rajinikanth whose previous outing 2O became a hit is now going to come up with a mass entertainer Petta Directed by Karthik Subbaraj, the Tamil version of the movie is slated to hit the screens for Pongal next year
Superstar Rajinikanth whose previous outing '2.O' became a hit is now going to come up with a mass entertainer 'Petta'. Directed by Karthik Subbaraj, the Tamil version of the movie is slated to hit the screens for Pongal next year.
Usually, Rajnikanth releases both Tamil and Telugu versions of his films at the same time. But it seems like this is not going to happen in the case of 'Petta'. The distributors are not showing interest in adjusting theatres for the Rajnikanth starrer because so many big releases like NTR biopic, 'Vinaya Vidheya Rama', 'F2' are slated to hit the screens for Sankranthi. Moreover, most of the Rajinikanth movies are turning out to be disasters at the Tollywood box office. So distributors and exhibitors are planning to postpone the release of the movie. C Kalyan has bagged the Telugu rights of 'Petta' movie and is trying hard to convince the distributors to gain some theatres. But most of the theatres are reserved by the topmost producers and distributors.
So, the Telugu version of 'Petta' is much likely to get postponed to January 25th. But this would definitely dent the image of Rajnikanth who always releases the movies simultaneously. However, we have to wait and see what C Kalyan is going to decide on the release.