- India will be developed country by 2047
- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
2 States to be shot in USA
2 States, starring Adivi Sesh and Shivani Rajasekhar in lead roles, is directed by debutant Venkat Kuncham The romcom, an adaptation of Chetan Bhagats novel 2 States The Story of My Marriage, is produced by MLV Satyanarayana Sattibabu on Lakshya Productions
‘2 States', starring Adivi Sesh and Shivani Rajasekhar in lead roles, is directed by debutant Venkat Kuncham. The rom-com, an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel '2 States: The Story of My Marriage', is produced by MLV Satyanarayana (Sattibabu) on Lakshya Productions. Giving an update on the progress of the project, producer MLV Satyanarayana said that they had completed two schedules each in Kolkata and Hyderabad. He said that the rushes of the schedules done so far were very satisfactory.
Now, about 60 percent of the production works were completed and the last schedule would be shot in the United States, he added. He said that their visa issues were settled and now, they would kickstart the schedule in USA next month in January. He said that if their schedule in the USA was completed, 90 per cent of the film would be over and the remaining 10 per cent shooting would be done in Hyderabad.