- Modi’s visit aimed at helping BRS win: Revanth
- World Bank retains Cambodia's growth forecast at 5.5% in 2023
- China’s lunar mission to launch Pakistani satellite
- Yogi seeks greater focus on law and order, crime against women
- UP begins paddy procurement for current season
- Odisha clears 19 investment projects worth Rs 3,663 crore
- Lord Jagannath owns 60,822 acres in Odisha, 6 other States: Saraka
- NIT-R ranked in the band of 601-800 in World University Rankings 2024
- Jagatsinghpur: Temple renovation delayed, displaced traders yet to be relocated
- Not feeling safe in Assembly and outside: Jayanarayan
Sadhguru Defends and Support Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev defends Kangana Ranauts controversy struck Manikarni, says that there is law in this country and nobody can threaten anybody, on the sidelines of a special screening of the film
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev defends Kangana Ranaut’s controversy struck Manikarni, says that there is law in this country and nobody can threaten anybody, on the sidelines of a special screening of the film.
Amidst of Manikarnika and Karni Sena controversy the makers hosted a special screening of the film here in Mumbai for family and friends.
Actress Kangana Ranaut, Ankita Lokhande, Prasoon Joshi, Shankar Mahadevan, Raveena Tandon along with Sadhguru and many more graced the special screening of Manikarnika.
The infamous Karni Sena has once again threatened the makers and lead actor of Manikarnika, actress Kangana Ranaut, of physical harm for depicting Rani Jhansi in wrong light.
Talking about the ongoing tussle, Sadhguru said, “Cinema is Cinema, if you’d like to see it, see it, and if you don’t like to see it, don’t see it, there is no need for these unnecessary situations”
“See there is law in this country, the law should act, nobody can threaten anybody about anything in this country that’s what the law is supposed to be, I am sure the law will act and make sure the movie will happen. Above all Jhansi Rani is such a hero in this country, I am sure people will enjoy that”
The lead actress Kangana Ranaut also expressed her excitement over having Sadhguru for the screening. She said, “The Manikarnika is releasing this coming Friday. This is the first screening of the film, which I have kept for my family and Guru. So this is a very special day for me”
The film stars Kangana Ranaut in the title role, along with Atul Kulkarni, Jisshu Sengupta, Richard Keep, Suresh Oberoi, Danny Denzongpa, Vaibhav Tatwawaadi, Ankita Lokhande and Yash Tonk in pivotal roles.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is a biographical period drama film based on the life of the Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. It is directed by Krish and Kangana Ranaut and produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
The film releases on 25th January 2019.