Actor Richard Gere becomes father at 69
Veteran Hollywood actor Richard Gere has once again become a father at the age of 69 after his wife Alejandra Silva gave birth to a boy here a few days back
New York (USA): Veteran Hollywood actor Richard Gere has once again become a father at the age of 69 after his wife Alejandra Silva gave birth to a boy here a few days back.
According to Straitstimes, this is Gere’s first child with Alejandra. He already is a father to a 19-year-old from his previous marriage to actress Carey Lowell.
Alejandra, 35-year-old Spanish publicist and activist broke the news by posting a picture on Instagram and captioned it: “A very special moment just a few minutes ago… Getting blessings for our precious to come.. we couldn’t announce it before telling HH Dalai Lama.” In the photo, the Hollywood couple can be seen taking blessings from the Dalai Lama.
Richard hogged the headlines, earlier this year, when he was countersued for trying to “steal” a project from his producing partners, Random Acts Entertainment, just days after he sued them for allegedly trying to extort him.
- PM Modi has 'betrayed' people of Varanasi, must apologise: Congress
- In Balakot airstrike, Mirage 2000 jets successfully hit five out of six JeM targets: IAF Report
- Marketing gesture of courtesy bad politics: Mamata
- Voters are optimistic about today's India and their life: CVoter-IANS tracker
- Kirron Kher files nomination for Chandigarh