- Telangana High Court slaps Rs 10,000 fine on MLA Sunitha
- AP assembly passes the Contractual Employees Regularisation Bill
- The image of Malai Mahadeshwar Constituency will change in the next five years: CM's important announcement
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health
- Gadwal AO holds meeting with Bankers and farmers, assures of loan waiver to all
- Nalgonda: MLA’s staunch supporter turns foe
- ‘Publicity interest litigation’, says TN govt in SC on pleas seeking action against Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Three SUVs parked outside Gurugram house gutted in fire
- Daily Forex Rates (27-09-2023)
- Ghar Wapsi: Kumbham returns to Congress
Rs 2500cr likely for farm mechanisation
Hyderabad: Agriculture Minister Kanna Lakshminarayana said that the government has formulated a plan with a budget of Rs 2500 crore to intensify the...
Hyderabad: Agriculture Minister Kanna Lakshminarayana said that the government has formulated a plan with a budget of Rs 2500 crore to intensify the process of mechanisation in farming. Inaugurating the four-day AGRITEX-2013 exhibition at Hitec city, he said that the government had decided to extend subsidy worth Rs 500 crore for farm implements as a part of promoting mechanisation. He said that the farmers could increase their revenue by reducing their expenditure in farming by adopting new methods. He also stated that the government took into notice to make the farmers aware on mechanisation and it planned to organise such exhibitions in districts too. Referring to the seed pricing, he said that the government adopted a scientific approach in fixing the seed prices.