- Nizamabad: Arya Vaishya Sangham gets new assn building
- KTR asks PM to retract remarks on KCR, TS
- Will adopt Ramagudam if MLA re-elected
- Babji elected as VBFS honorary president
- Vijayawada: Dandia workshop inaugurated
- Trinamool Congress Stages Two-Day Protest In Delhi Over Delayed Funds For Rural Schemes
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 14 for Rs 50,000; iPhone 14 Plus for Rs 60,000
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Honors Mahatma Gandhi On His 154th Birth Anniversary
- EG Table Tennis team selections held
- Massive Protest At Ramlila Maidan In Delhi Demanding Old Pension Scheme Restoration
KCR loses three MLAs to Naidu
Is Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief N Chandrababu Naidu's padayatra minting returns for his party? It certainly looks like Naidu's foot is on the pedal...
Is Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief N Chandrababu Naidu's padayatra minting returns for his party? It certainly looks like Naidu's foot is on the pedal A after three top leaders of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) joined the TDP today. TRS state general secretary and former MP Chada Suresh Reddy, secretaries Dommati Sambaiah and Mekala Sarangapani announced their decision to quit the TRS and join the TDP. The three met Chandra Babu Naidu and got clearance. It may be recalled that TRS Chief K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) declared that he would wipe out TDP in Telangana. He threw the bait and was waiting to catch strong leaders of TDP, when Naidu struck. Suresh Reddy submitted his resignation to TRS and KCR expelled him from the party in retaliation. Party senior leaders are worried that three strong leaders of Warangal left the party at a time when the boss was making hectic efforts to attract strong leaders of other parties. Reacting sharply to his expulsion Suresh Reddy lashed out at KCR and showered praises on the JAC chief Prof. Kodandaram. He said KCR was not at all interested in achieving the Telangana state and his main aim was collecting as much money as possible. He said KCR talks about Telangana movement only when he needed money and goes back to his farm house as soon as he collected it. He even said that KCR was trying to water down the movement under the JAC. He demanded to know why KCR had expelled him from the party. He made it clear that Telangana would be possible only through a committed leader like Prof. Kodandaram and not KCR.