- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
TJAC Jana Chaitanya Yatra takes off
Kodandaram warns of political earthquake Hyderabad: Telangana JAC chairman Prof.Kodandaram has appealed to Telangana community to be prepared for...
Kodandaram warns of political earthquake Hyderabad: Telangana JAC chairman Prof.Kodandaram has appealed to Telangana community to be prepared for creating a 'political earthquake' if Congress continued with its dilly-dallying tactics on separate statehood. T JAC's mass contact programme 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra' was kick-started at Vikarabad in Ranga Reddy district on Friday. Speaking at the inaugural meeting held at Sri Venkateshwara Kalyana Mandapam, Kodandaram urged the large gathering, mostly students, to transform into a 'force' to bury the Congress party in the region if it ignored the aspirations of the public. He pointed out that Congress was deceiving people of the region for several decades and hence it could not be trusted until formation of Telangana. Kodandaram flayed the Chief Minister for misleading Congress Core Group by linking Telangana issue with Naxalism and statehood demands elsewhere in the country. Apprehensions, if any, should be raised by poor farmers from SC, ST and BC communities whose lands were bought for rate of peanuts by Seemandhra leaders and influential people to establish financial district in Gachibowli, Kodandaram felt. Meanwhile, T JAC leaders V Srinivas Goud and C Vittal appealed to the public to gear up for the last fight for realisation of Telangana State. Student leader S Patel said that Seemandhra leaders have got used to intensify their lobbying efforts every time when Congress top brass holds consultations on the issue.