- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
TDP gears up for khammam civic polls
It is Telugu Desam Party which has developed Khammam district. It was during the rule of TDP that the district witnessed all_round development, but not during Congress or the present TRS regimes, said party spokesperson Potla Nageshwar Rao.
Party leader takes out padayatra in the town
Khammam: “It is Telugu Desam Party which has developed Khammam district. It was during the rule of TDP that the district witnessed all-round development, but not during Congress or the present TRS regimes,” said party spokesperson Potla Nageshwar Rao.
TDP leaders and activists organised padayatra in fourth, fifth and sixth divisions of the town on Sunday in view of the coming municipal elections and also to ascertain problems of the people.
Speaking on the occasion, Nageshwar Rao criticised the TRS government for trying to take credit by reintroducing old schemes with new names. The TRS was more interested in wooing leaders and activists from other parties.
Nageshwar Rao stated that the people were watching how the TRS government and its leaders were shortchanging them in the name of welfare activities.
He felt that the all the TDP candidates would win in the coming municipal elections in Khammam town. TDP leaders G Krishna, M Swarna Kumari, M Rama Krishna, G Madhava Rao, A Srinivas Rao, Karnati Krishna, M Hanumanth Reddy, R Jaikar, M Venkateshwarlu Sharif, James, Basha, Appa Rao and Sumanth were present along with others.