- 4th Test: Jaiswal becomes fifth Indian batter to score 600 runs in a Test series, breaks Sehwag's record for sixes
- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
- ‘Bhimaa’ trailer: Shows the power of Macho Star
- Director Keerthi Kumar reveals interesting details about ‘Chaari 111’
General Elections: Rs 283cr seized; AP tops with half share
General Elections: Rs 283cr Seized; AP Tops With Half Share. A whopping Rs.283cr in unaccounted cash has been seized during the ongoing assembly and Lok Sabha elections in India, according to Tuesday official report of Central Election Commission.
Hyderabad: A whopping Rs.283cr in unaccounted cash has been seized during the ongoing assembly and Lok Sabha elections in India, according to Tuesday official report of Central Election Commission.
The state accounts for almost 50 percent with a share of Rs 131cr seized in the state till May 2, added the sources. Apart from this, the liquor seized during the period in the entire nation has been accounted for 2.13cr lts - of which - 1cr lts liquor has been seized alone in Andhra Pradesh.
The last minutes seizing may account for more share of Andhra Pradesh as the polling for 175 assembly and 25 Lok Sabha seats in Seemandhra is scheduled on Wednesday.