Flaunt red carpet look like stars
Flaunt red carpet look like stars. Most importantly keeps a flawless skin using a liquid foundation with buildable coverage. This will ensure a porcelain finish to the skin.
Get a healthy glow and bold and well defined eyebrows to rock the red carpet look, says an expert. Aakriti Kochar, Oriflame hair and makeup expert tells you how:
- Most importantly keeps a flawless skin using a liquid foundation with buildable coverage. This will ensure a porcelain finish to the skin.
- A healthy golden glow always works in favour. Use a cream based illuminator -- in light gold or bronze -- after foundation and contour. Make sure to use the same on top of your body to match the glow.
- While wearing a red lipstick, always outline your lips with the same tone of red. Do not mismatch the red tones. Using a darker outline is no longer in fashion and clear distinction between the lip liner and filler looks tacky.
- Eyebrows play an important role in defining your eyes. Bold, well defined and at times even bushy eyebrows make your personality stronger. Fill in using a dark brown eye shadow or eyebrow pencil. Do not overdo it, keep the strokes very soft and seal it with a brow mascara.
- A taut messy bun and loose strands, look amazing with these minimalistic makeup looks.
- Focus on one feature at a time. If you are flaunting coloured lips, keep the rest of the look very basic and minimal. If you choose to go heavy on the eyes or do elaborate hair, go minimal on lips with a nude pink colour and hint of gloss.
- Slicked back hair whether left loose at the back or in a neat ponytail or bun look chic on red carpet. Use a finishing spray to control those flyaway hair strands.
- If you don't have long and heavy lashes, opt for natural looking false lashes with these red carpet looks. They always add oomph.
- l Neat chignon with smokey eyes and nude lips are a hot favourite.
21 Aug 2019 3:11 AM GMT