- This when PM chases headlines: Congress on 246 medical colleges failing to meet 50% attendance
- NDA government in Bihar had taken decision to conduct caste survey: BJP’s Nikhil Anand
- Oppn misleading people will be rejected again: Naveen
- Tesla misses delivery target in Q3, on track to produce 1.8 mn vehicles
- Ileana posts adorable pic with son Koa Phoenix Dolan; says ‘2 months already’
- Kangana gives chilling warning to enemies of nation in ‘Tejas’ teaser
- Pakistan inflation spikes to 31.4% amid high fuel, energy prices
- Amaal Mallik on why ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ melodies continue to captivate listeners
- Yesteryear stars who came late to social media but caught up fast
- Malkajgiri DCC president resigns
Bakers Technology Fair from Nov 20
Bakers Technology Fair from Nov 20. The Society of Indian Bakers has announced that this year’s Bakers Technology Fair will begin on November 20.
The Society of Indian Bakers has announced that this year’s Bakers Technology Fair will begin on November 20. The announcement came during the Bakers’ Day celebrations on Thursday where they gathered along with regional associations and commemorated the achievements of the industry over the years.
Speaking at the event, Shravan Kumar, senior consultant of Bakers Confectioners and Hospitality said, “In the process of lifestyle change that is evolving at a rapid rate, the bakery industry has found an important place. The present day consumer is looking for new bakery products, better appeal, taste and convenience from bakery food.
The industry and professionals are working on improved packaging, healthy food, improved taste and appeal, increasing shelf life and developing concept bakeries.” The Bakers Technology Fair, which will be held at Hitex Exhibition Centre, is a premium trade show for bakery, pastry, confectionery, pizza, ice-cream, coffee and related equipment and machinery.
More than 15 sessions of demonstrations, workshops presented by Master Chefs and artistes and competitions will run parallel with the expo. Free online pre-registration is now open for trade professionals. Senior Consultant Bakers Confectioners and Hospitality Shravan Kumar and Amit Parbatani President UBCL (United Bakers-Co-Operative Society Limited), Barkat Ali from UBCL along with Brijesh Edwards from Synergy Exposition and others were present.