ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Kodand, Harish scoff at Samaikya netas’ stance

Kodand, Harish scoff at Samaikya netas’ stance
Highlights

Telangana Lecturers Forum conducted a seminar on ‘Telangana Punarnirmanam’ (Reconstruction of Telangana) at a government college in Nampally on Thursday. T JAC chairman Prof Kodandaram, TRS MLA T Harish Rao, TNGO president G Deviprasad and others attended the seminar presided over by TLF chief Kathi Venkataswamy.

TLF conducts a seminar on Telangana Reconstruction

  • TJAC chief for transformation of every basti in Hyderabad like Banjara Hills
  • Hits out at Heritage Dairy for affecting the dairy farmers
  • Harish warns against removal of cops as demanded by APNGOs

Hyderabad: Does equal justice means Seemandhra region getting lion’s share in every sector, questioned, T JAC chairman Prof Kodandaram on Thursday. “Seemandhra people are calling the shots in every sector including media and cinema industry,” he said adding that the situation was same even in preparation of school curriculum in the State.

Telangana Lecturers Forum conducted a seminar on ‘Telangana Punarnirmanam’ (Reconstruction of Telangana) at a government college in Nampally on Thursday. T JAC chairman Prof Kodandaram, TRS MLA T Harish Rao, TNGO president G Deviprasad and others attended the seminar presided over by TLF chief Kathi Venkataswamy.Speaking on the occasion, Kodandaram sought to know how the problems and woes of Telangana region would be addressed if Seemandhra community occupied majority posts.

If 10 per cent of Hyderabad population proclaims that Hyderabad is theirs, how should the rest of the 90 per cent population primarily belonging to Telangana react, questioned the professor. He hoped that every basti in the city would be transformed like Banjara Hills in the new Telangana State. Kodandaram further stated that Heritage Dairy affected dairy farmers while PVNR Express Highway resulted in escalation of drinking water woes in the city.

Meanwhile, T Harish Rao was highly critical of Seemandhra leaders for demanding removal of constables Srinivas Goud and Srisailam for shouting ‘Jai Telangana’ slogans at APNGOs meet. The TRS legislator demanded sacking of Chief Minister for his Samaikyandhra stand before taking any action on constables. Harish warned government against imposing power cuts in the Telangana region citing strike by Seemandhra electricity employees.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top