- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Earthquake of 5.1 magnitude strikes Indonesia
An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale jolted Abepura in Indonesia, the US Geological Survey said.
Jakarta: An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale jolted Abepura in Indonesia, the US Geological Survey said.
The epicentre of the quake on Friday was determined at 3.1272 degrees south latitude and 139.1478 degrees east longitude, Xinhua news agency reported.